Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2018

The Welcome Post

Hello , and welcome to my blog. I am a forty-ish trans girl living in Nevada. I've been kicking around doing a blog for a while now and decided nothing was going to get done until I actually started it. So, now it's a Saturday night, and I'm sitting home with nothing to do; what better time to start.

So, my name is Jenni. I've been living full time as a woman for almost four years now. Believe me, I'm surprised at all of this. If you were to ask me where I'd be five years ago, "a woman" would definately not have been my answer. But more on that later.

I decided to create this blog to, hopefully, help other people like me that are struggling. I'm not just talking about the whole transgender thing. I have a whole giant pile of baggage that this blog will cover. But yes, the main focus will be on becoming a woman. Some will make you laugh, others will make you cry (maybe). And some of my post will be learning experiences that I had. Hopefully, this blog will help you in some sort of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment