Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

Good News!!!

So I just got back from visiting my endocrinologist, the guy that prescribes my hormones. My testosterone level is down to twenty points. This is quite low. To put it into prospective, a genetically born woman has a testosterone level of between three and thirty five.


This is the farthest I have gotten down to. Three months ago it was 56. And six months ago it was 180.

I'm not sure how far it is going to fall. Keep in mind for all of you that are going to start hormone replacement therapy, the progress of body changes is quite lengthy. I have been on hormones for two years and two months. I wear a 34B or 36A bra. My butt has gotten fairly round, and within this process, I have gained fifty pounds.

I'm not very fat, I was just really skin and bones before the hormones is all.

So anyways, I'm excited to see how things are in three months. Just thought I would share that with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment