Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Figuring out what to do

So, I am having a time figuring out what I want to do.

Let me start off by saying, yes I have sex with men. I consider myself nothing less that a straight female, and I am attracted to men.

I could write a whole blog post on the differences between sex as the woman compared to the man. Maybe in the future I will, but for now I wanted to clarify my sexual choices.

Here's the thing, I know this guy that I have been talking to for about two months now that I met online. We have met offline one time though. It was a few weeks ago. I am attracted to him as he has a toned body and he is a weird guy. He is right up my alley, minus his humor. He does not make me laugh and I love it when I guy can make me laugh. But we don't know each other very well so maybe he will in the future. I don't know.

Lately, it seems as we text he keeps hinting towards us having sex, and yesterday he asked me to go out of town with him and his dad for his dad's birthday. I let him know that I don't want to ruin his dad's birthday, but apparently his dad is fine with that. But Ron, the guy in question, said it was no big deal and we would get our own hotel room.

Like I said, I enjoy sex, but I am struggling with going out of town with him. I just don't think we know each other well enough to do so. Am I wrong on this? I just feel like I don't want to feel trapped in doing something I don't want to do with a guy I don't want to do it with. I'm already a nervous wreck about it all.

It's been almost two years since I slept with someone. I'm just not sure that it's him that I want to break that streak with.

1 comment:

  1. You know something I lost my virginity when 13 in the front seat of a car to a Blackman. It felt natural to me.I felt like a girl at that moment. I ran away from home I did that a lot hitchhike across USA. All the men pick me up made me think I was a ho. Back in those days got 20-25 dollars too give them head. Believe me suck all sizes from tiny short as my little fingerto ones that were so fat hardly got my lips around it. Plus the average 6inchs take to the balls And the 10 inches or more chocked on. Yes wanted to be a girl. This Sally again. sallyhuck610@gmail.com. if you want to chat hit me up.

    ReplyDelete